Saturday 23 March 2013

Life in Aberdeen


As for now I live and study in Aberdeen, where the weather is not really stable. That's the view from the library's window a few days ago.. And then half an hour after taking this picture it was green and sunny again .. If you get it, let me know as I don't. 
Buuut living in Aberdeen has its good points as well. 
You can run at the sea side (if it's not too windy) and the views are aamazing. Usually, in the mornings there is plenty of dog-walkers there. 

What else do I do here? It's my final year soo graduation is getting closer and closer. That means plenty of work on the dissertation, but it's not as bad as it sounds. I have some time to sleep :-0 and party ;)
Aberdeen is a very party-friendly! Depending on what you like, you can probably find it here. Different music, different people and different atmosphere. For some you pay or queue, in some you get crappy drinks  and in others they are better. Some have terrace and others are post-church places. Huuge variety as for such a small city (or medium/big size city-really relative expression). What else.. our uni looks nice. You can see on the pictures below 

That's the super-duper new library, open last year.             

There you can see an Elphinstone Hall (behind the tree:D ). 

 The next three pictures are of the Chaplaincy at the university. It's very characteristic for Aberdeen Uni and something they? we? are or should be proud of.



That's New Kings, which is just a random building that looks better from the outside that on the inside. 











I think that's all about Aberdeen as for now. I'll probably write something more later on, if I feel like it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment