Friday 12 April 2013

Crazy seagulls and coffee in the sunshine!


Sometimes Aberdeen can be soo beautiful. Just few days ago, I had coffee (wonderful coffee from the amazing Kilau cafe) outside, sunbathing (could have worn the sunglasses but left them at home.. :)) and having gloves on :D
Another thing about Aberdeen that I havn't mentioned before are seagulls! They are terrible and hugee. They steal your food if you're not careful enough. Literally! They will come from behind and grab your sandwich/roll/danish and run/fly away...
So i wanted to take a picture of one of these silly creatures but it somehow sensed it and run away!! :)


Everybody keeps asking about any news about me. And the answer for this question about updates can be included in one word: DISSERTATION! Therefore, it means I don't have much spare time and all I'm doing is writing this stupid paper and researching. I cannot wait to be done with it! Although, it's quite exciting to work on your own piece of empirical work, well something that you've created! :D 

PS. My friend is coming to visit on Sunday, it's gonna be so much fun ;) 
The old (relatively) song I recently just got addicted to :)  Pumped up kicks

No comments:

Post a Comment